Monday, July 26, 2010

More connection problems.

7/26

I’m completely and totally perplexed at this computer! It shows that I am connected to the wifi called SETUP, I do it, I get connected to google then I try to go to Gmail and I am unable to. I then accept the terms and conditions of this wifi connection and I am allowed for a day to use the wifi, yet I am unable to connect. Oh! An idea popped into my head! Hold on, let me try it. Oh my gosh.. it still doesn’t work! What is wrong with this computer!? I’m almost to Wilmington, DE. Then I’m at Philadelphia, PA and I am going to be able to have a good wifi connection. I keep backspacing things because I don’t normally watch the keyboard when I type and the train is shaking me around and it is getting very annoying when I have to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment